In lieu of a passport, Dominican nationals may travel exclusively to the Dominican Republic with a travel document issued by a Dominican Consulate. The Travel Document is valid for 30 days and allows a one-time entry to the Dominican Republic.
- Copy of (most recent) expired/lost/damaged Dominican passport.
- Copy of State ID or Driver’s License.
- Contact information and date of travel.
- Prepaid self-addressed label/envelope for shipment of document. USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express Mail, FedEx or UPS.
- Processing fee of $120.00 via money order/cashier’s check made payable to the Dominican Republic
*Must renew passport in the Dominican Republic to return to the United States. Travel Document will not be valid for re-entry to the USA.*
Allow 3-5 business days for processing. Incomplete files will delay processing time.
Mail all requirements to the following address;
8770 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60631